Re: [Exim] rejecting based on HELO

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Wakko Warner
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: James P. Roberts
Υ/ο: Billy Harvey, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] rejecting based on HELO
> Wakko,
>
> Could you share how you get Exim to cause an IP to be added to your iptables
> blacklist? I imagine it's really obvious (to someone who has already done
> it). ;) I am guessing you trigger an external script that adds the offending
> IP to iptables rule? Details (example?) would be appreciated, if possible.

It's quite simple really.

tail /var/log/exim/maillog

if see the same IP address listed several times login to firewall and add
offending IP to list.

It's a manual process. I don't have enough of attempts to code doing it
automatically (especially since the firewall is on another machine)