[Exim] Blocking spam bounces?

Author: Robert L. Harris
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Blocking spam bounces?
--

Listening to conversations at work it seems we're being hit by some
annoying spam. The spammer connects to a major known site such as
aol.com:25, identifies himself as me then sends spam to
aashalkjhsj@???. Of course I read the message to see what
I sent that bounced to me from AOL where I have friends and family.

One suggestion brought up was to run spamassassin or such before
checking for the bounce. If the email is spam drop it first, if it's
not spam then continue to try and deliver or bounce depending on the
case.

Is it possible to implement such a change of order in exim?

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.