Re: [Exim] Request : Log files from Exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tevfik Karagülle
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Nigel Metheringham
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Request : Log files from Exim
Hi again,

I understand your worries about giving out unanonymized log files.
Attached you can find a perl script for anonymizing general text files.
The only thing you have to do is to add your substituion pairs below __END__
line in the script.

Usage:

        perl anonymize.pl your-log-file > my-log-file

Just get back to me if you have problems or suggestions.

I appreciate that if you specify Exim version you are using.

Rgrds

Tev