Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f
Then tell your boss that you want to institute a new corporate email
policy, tell him it means that those files should be sent as zipped
ones, and tell him why.

The owners of the company I'm at are so ____ excited that we haven't
gotten hit with sobig, blaster, or anything else. They laugh at all
our clients and rub it in their face when they get a phonecall saying
'oh, our email is down. we'll have to send something over by
messenger'.