[Exim] Sample anti-virus/anti-spam configurations

Author: Godfrey Hamshire
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Sample anti-virus/anti-spam configurations
At 08:52 03/09/04 +0100, you wrote:
> "Sample anti-virus/anti-spam configurations" perhaps? Newcomers would
> then be able to locate quickly such solutions.

Hello

Paul made a very good point about Sample anti-virus/anti-spam configurations

I personally would appreciate some example configurations with sample
anti-spam configurations as some of the clients are driven silly here with
spam. Most of the rubbish that seems to foul my queue seems to come from
forged address

I know I can install spam assassin but it seems most unwanted spam comes
from forged addresses.

The trouble is clients don't want spamassassin installed as they fear that
they will loose business related emails. Which makes things difficult/

I have   require verify        = sender     in my config but that does not
take of everything.

So if you have sample anti-spam configs that does more than  require
verify        = sender I would appreciate it if you could share them with me.

Thanks

Kind regards

Godfrey