[Exim] lookup senders

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Markus Bengts
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] lookup senders
Hello,

I am trying to set up mailing lists with two routers. This works fine if the
sql queries return only one row, but it will not work when the queries
return multiple rows. What is wrong here?
--------------------------------
list_post:
  driver = redirect
  domains = lists.qvd.fi
  senders = ${lookup pgsql \
    {select email \
      from person, qvdmember, district \
      where person.pnbr = qvdmember.pnbr and qvdmember.dnbr = district.dnbr
\
      and district.listname like '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}' \
      and person.pnbr in (select pnbr from skill where skill = 'email')} \
    {$value}}
  data = ${lookup pgsql \
    {select email \
      from person, qvdmember, district \
      where person.pnbr = qvdmember.pnbr and qvdmember.dnbr = district.dnbr
\
      and district.listname like '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}' \
      and person.pnbr in (select pnbr from skill where skill = 'email')} \
    {$value}}
  forbid_pipe
  forbid_file
  skip_syntax_errors
  syntax_errors_to = mabengts@???
  no_more

qvd_closed:
  driver = redirect
  local_parts = ${lookup pgsql \
    {select listname from district where listname not in ('', ' ')} \
    {$value}}
  domains = lists.qvd.fi
  allow_fail
  data = :fail: This is a closed mailing list. Send requests to
mabengts@???.
  no_more

Then I have one more question. How can I add one more sender address and
reciever to all lists without having this address in the database?

Thank you for reading this!
-- Markus