Re: [Exim] Smarthost for AOL et al

Author: Greg Folkert
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Smarthost for AOL et al
--
On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 16:26, Rene Sasse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mit, Sep 03, 2003 at 03:49:34 -0400, Streph Treadway wrote:
> > Hi, All,
> >
> > This seems to me to follow advice I have seen on this list as well as
> > make sense. Nevertheless, I still get AOL's blocking messages.
> >

> it would be nice if u show us those AOL's blocking messages.... ;-)

Rene:
Take a look here:

http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=96264

Hope that helps... that is just the tip of the iceberg.

They are also blocking from any domain like "petersburg.mi.us"
"city.cockney.uk"

grassworks.com...

Iffn you understand what I am telling you

--
greg, greg@???

The microfine network of eyes traversing your shoulders causes me to
shudder in anticipation of the coming of the wondrous season of
jaundiced eskimos and impotent Anglican priests.