Re: Debian and exim4; was: Re: [Exim] Filter 'mail' problem

Góra strony
Autor: Calum Mackay
Dla: Calum Mackay
CC: Rory Campbell-Lange, exim-users
Temat: Re: Debian and exim4; was: Re: [Exim] Filter 'mail' problem
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Calum Mackay wrote:
> I don't think exim4 can easily be made the default, since it's a
> non-trivial upgrade, in terms of migrating the config.

The real irritation is that Debian have made the exim (3) and exim4 pkgs
conflict, so you can't easily have both installed at the same time. It
would have been nice to be able to test out my config, on a non-standard
port, before going live with it, and upsetting my users :)

cheers,
c.
--

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]