[Exim] Exim x Spamassassin x Aliases x user preferences

Página Inicial
Autor: Alberto Pereira
Para: exim-users, spamassassin-talk
Assunto: [Exim] Exim x Spamassassin x Aliases x user preferences
Hi all,

I have this configuration on my MTA system.

Exim 3.35 mysql vitual domains
spamassassin-2.55 with mysql

I'm working in an anti-spam system with personal user preferences for all
real users on the system, but i have this problem:

Example: the email all@??? is an alias for 3 emails:
user@???
foo@???
xpto@???

But when "all" calls spamassassin after the delivery director, the spamc
search the preference for the user all, which doesn't exist. Only real users
have individual anti-spam preferences.

I want spamc to search for user preferences when exim delivers the message
for each real user and accept or decline a mail for each real user, like
procmail does.

Is there any way that exim can do this?

Or do I have to use an external program such as procmail to deliver the mail
to the real users?

Can someone send me an example configuration?

Tanks a lot,

Alberto Pereira