Re: [Exim] exim 4 Contrib directory gone? [link per Spec sec…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Michael Coxe
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim 4 Contrib directory gone? [link per Spec section 1.7]
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Michael Coxe wrote:

> Re: www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/spec.html
>
> >1.7. Contributed material
> >
> >At the ftp site, there is a directory called
> >
> > ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim4/Contrib/
> >
> >which contains miscellaneous files contributed to the Exim
> >community by Exim users.
>

> The Contrib directory is missing.

Hmm. I wonder if it ever existed for Exim 4? It's certainly still there
for Exim 3, but the trend these days has been for people to put stuff on
their own web sites or to send in configurations that end up in the
config.samples file. I think this is a bug in the documentation, because
I cannot recall putting anything in a Contrib directory for Exim 4.

Philip