Re: [Exim] Problem with exiscan/exim 4.22/fsav 4.5

Página Inicial
Autor: Andrew Lewis
Para: exim-users
CC: tom
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Problem with exiscan/exim 4.22/fsav 4.5
Ok, well I've pinpointed my problem..

When running fsav with --usedaemon no scanning takes place, even though it
works when run manually and the arguments are being passed correctly to
it.

When running fsav without, scanning works! %)

I suppose a workaround is to write some code to plug into exiscan which
talks directly to fsavd (which I don't know if my work will let me attempt for
a while but may eventually convince them I have to do ;D).

Still rather baffled as to why it doesn't work with this flag, but at
least I have a working solution for now..

-AL.