Re: [Exim] Cant recieve email

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Trevor Howe
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Cant recieve email
This is in the log

2003-08-31 20:23:29 19teLp-0004MV-R3 == root@??? R=localuser
T=lo\
cal_delivery defer (-29): User 0 set for local_delivery transport is on the
nev\
er_users list

it only shows up when I use sendmail from my BSD router, sending from my
windows client it doesnt give anything in the logs

exim -bt root@??? returns this

root@???
router = localuser, transport = local_delivery

Now I think this is my problem cuz it only talks about local delivery, I am
gonna go look in the docs about routers and transports but if some one can
reply in a little more firsttime user language that would be great. Thanks