Re: [Exim] Basic Domain e-mail address blocking

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Russell King
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Basic Domain e-mail address blocking
> acl_smtp_rcpt = check_domains
>
> And then in the ACL section:
>
> deny hosts = dbm;/etc/spam
>          message = Domain name not permitted.

> All gets rejected... I know I'm probably overlooking something obvious being very new to Exim and all..
> Any pointers would be great.

I don't see how all gets rejected.  Looks like you want:
deny senders = dbm*@;/etc/spam
     mesage = ...

if you block a domain, you do *@domain.com, or a single spammer you do
spammer@??? or ispamyou@???

As someone else suggested:
deny senders = @@dbm*;/etc/spam
     mesage = ...

Then for the above example, you use:
domain.com    *
somewhere.com    spammer:ispamyou

I prefer this way because you can block say 100 users at many domains and
exim will lookup by domain and then check for the sender in the list.
Blocking localparts for all domains like:
*    randomspammer

Will block randomspammer@??? and randomspammer@??? ...