[Exim] Basic Domain e-mail address blocking

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Russell King
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Basic Domain e-mail address blocking
Hi,

Coming from mainly a sendmail background.. I'm having a little trouble with the below scenario.

Running Exim 4.20.. All I want to simply do is have a file such as /etc/spam with a list of e-mails
(joe@???) or domains (spammer.com) that will be rejected with a 550.. "Domain not permitted"
etc..

I have read threads about blocking domain names and e-mails in Exim but all seem very vague or simply
do not work.. I read Exim specification document for ACLs..

I tried to setup the following in the main part:

acl_smtp_rcpt = check_domains

And then in the ACL section:

deny hosts = dbm;/etc/spam
         message = Domain name not permitted.

All gets rejected... I know I'm probably overlooking something obvious being very new to Exim and all..
Any pointers would be great.

Thanks.