Re: [Exim] exim HELO ack

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: Andy Rabagliati, exim users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim HELO ack
> # Forged hostname -HELOs as one of my own IPs
>   deny message = Forged IP detected in HELO: $sender_helo_name
>          hosts = !+relay_from_hosts
>          log_message = Forged IP detected in HELO: $sender_helo_name
>      condition = ${if \
>      eq{$sender_helo_name}{$interface_address}{yes}{no}}

Unfortunately, people behind firewalls can't use $interface_address. At
work I have this problem so I have to put my ip there. I've also locked out
IPs that aren't from the sender at work (excluding the 10/8, 172.0/12, and
192.168/16 networks which I've yet to see). This does catch some, but not
enough to bother coding it.