Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Jakob Hirsch's odmrd

Author: Greg Folkert
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Jakob Hirsch's odmrd
--
On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 18:53, Sean Rima wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> Friday, August 29, 2003, 11:16:23 PM, you wrote:
>
> GF> --
> GF> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 17:57, Sean Rima wrote:
> >> Does anyone know where I might get a copy of this beat
> >>

> GF> Google has a cache of it:
>
> GF> http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:gfWPOZdernsJ:www.plonk.de/sw/odmr/odmrd.pl+odmrd.pl&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
>

> I got that, many thanks, I cannot find any info how to use it with the debian 3.x version of exim

These instructions are generic enough to work with most linux distros.
Google is your friend (GIYF)

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:3EsSoaWC0CgJ:www.plonk.de/sw/odmr/+Jakob+Hirsch%27s+odmrd&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Hope that helps.

--
greg, greg@???

Onerous congratulations on your conceptual development of obliteration
concerning telephones, lobsters and fish!