[Exim] MSSQL / FreeTDS

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] MSSQL / FreeTDS
Lo all,

From the exim 3.x days... Has anyone made any progress really in regards to
getting exim to query MSSQL databases? I have not spent any time on this
just yet, so feel free to tell me to RTFM...

Also, I noticed briefly the new exim 4.23 has support for perl / command
lookups. From what I understand, it will be possible to do queries to MSSQL
via a perl script, and use perl modules to access the MSSQL DB?

I just thought I'd ask... We're currently looking at advance integration /
billing systems, and they are unfortunately windows based... So obviously,
if my user database moves to windows, I need to be able to access user
information from my applications...

Thx,

me