RE: [Exim] Help with router config

Author: Test, James
To: exim-users
CC: ODHIAMBO Washington
Subject: RE: [Exim] Help with router config
-----Original Message-----
From: ODHIAMBO Washington [mailto:wash@wananchi.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:03 AM
To: Test, James

* Test, James <jamestest@???> [20030829 15:46]: wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a spamassassin router, and am trying to have it only route if the
> user is in a certain aliases file. I tried using the data option, but
> that only seems to work for a redirect driver. Does anyone know how
> I can do this? Below is my current working router section:

Your ODER of routers is wrong. The ORDER MATTERS. You need to re-arrange
them, the way I have done below:

> begin routers

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/mail/aliases}}
user = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

spamcheck_router:
   no_verify
   condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
                           {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}} {1}{0}}"
   driver = accept
   transport = spamcheck

localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = local_delivery

-Wash

I have the routers in that order for a purpose, its not wrong. They are in that order so outgoing mail does not get spam scanned. I don't think I'm expressing myself correctly.. I want a check to be done against a separate aliases list that would only send mail to the spam transport if the local_part is in the list.