[Exim] Multiple addresses in a message.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Enkidu
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Multiple addresses in a message.
If I have a client set up for pop3 to access mail on my Exim system, I
can happpily send and receive emails provided there is only one
recipient on the emails that I send. My client (Agent) receives emails
via pop3 and sends by SMTP. The client is set up to use the Exim
server for outgoing mail.

When I try to send to two addresses (eg "a@???, e@???") I get
an error in the filter file "malformed address: , e@??? may not
follow a@???".

Can someone please indicate what is going on here? Or rather point me
to a solution? It looks to me like the message is treated by exim as
being an ordinary incoming message and is thus passed to the filter
file. Should it be being treated as special because it is a "local"
message and not passed to the filter for processing?

Cheers,

Cliff

that the conspiracy is working.