Re: [Exim] Is exim in trouble?

Author: Email-Lists SureStorm.com
To: Yves Goergen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Is exim in trouble?
Better yet folks,

i'm here in Spain, and think it. If somebody don't like the Exim, or
other program, software, tool, just create a new one. I have a recent
example. Smoothwall, a gpl firewall. Some of the programmers left the
projecto and founded IPCop. Now i use IPCop. If Smoothwall's people
decide to patent the software, no other linux firewalls would be on
market with the same capabilites, and the main capabilities is to be
running on linux.

Really cool!

jonathan