RE: [Exim] Deny Messages with certain file extensions

Author: Dan Muey
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Deny Messages with certain file extensions
> assuming you have exim patched with exiscan-acl, then yes it should
> work.

How could I tell if I have that patch, I didn't build this exim?
Would it have that patch if it had this n exim.conf and it worked ok?

acl_smtp_data = check_message

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
require verify = header_sender
accept

Or would that work without the patch?

> otherwise, i think exim will error on your configuration
>
> i think the exiscan-acl docs have a sample acl 'flowchart' in there

I'll see if I can't take a look at that if I can figure out if I have the patch or not.

Thanks

Dan