Re: [Exim] Hi.

Página Inicial
Autor: Dan Egli
Para: Derrick MacPherson
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Hi.
Derrick MacPherson wrote:

| Looking for an example under exim 4 for how to hold messages for a
| specified amount of time when a user is over quota. And if possible to
| send a reminder notice to the inbound user, and a bounce message to the
| sender if undelivered.

| Thanks.

| --

Exim details at http://www.exim.org/ ##

if it's a disk quota I don't know if you can. If it's a quota within
EXIM (i.e. MTA enforced quota), then you're looking for the Quota error
in the Retry section. For example, to hold messages for 2 days, trying
to deliver every 3 hours, it's:

*    Quota    F,2d,3h;

translation:
~                  ^^^^^ Retry time. F = Fixed time, 2d = Try up to 2
            days, 3h = try every 3 hours.
~        ^^^^^   This rule applies to QUOTA errors ONLY.

^^^ = Host to apply to (ALL in this case)

- --- Dan