Re: [Exim] mailing list manager recommendations?

Página Inicial
Autor: Michael Coxe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] mailing list manager recommendations?
On 08/27/03, Kevin Reed wrote:
> [...]

The discussion was recent (Aug 20) and the release hasn't happened
yet. But the decision to actually freeze code long enough to generate
a tarball release is a major step ;>

Here's a site which has snapshot releases:

    ftp://ftp.mj2.org/pub/mj2/snapshots/

    (That's also available via HTTP and rsync.)

- michael