Re: [Exim] No verify sender callout for whitelisted hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jez Hancock
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] No verify sender callout for whitelisted hosts
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 07:19:35AM -0500, Rick Cooper wrote:
> You have to tell exim it's a named list (spec 10.5)
> try accept hosts = +WHITELIST_HOSTS_FILE

I tried this as well and the consequence was the same - sorry I should
have mentioned this... :(

I had something like:

hostlist whitelist_hosts = WHITELIST_HOSTS_FILE
<snip>
accept hosts = +whitelist_hosts

but the outcome was exactly the same I'm afraid.

Do I need to setup a named host list containing the whitelisted hosts?
Unfortunately in either case the result is the same :(

--
Jez

http://www.munk.nu/