[Exim] Re: Disk partitioning for Exim

Autor: John O' Donnell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Disk partitioning for Exim
Hi there,

I'm looking to set up Exim on a Debian box. I was wondering however the number of seperate partitions I need to set up on the hard disk to prevent any problems down the line (Intel x86). I'd be using about 300 mailboxs with 80gb hard drive. From what I read on debian it should be installed as:

/ which contains /etc, /bin, /sbin, /lib, /dev
/usr
/home
/var
/tmp

Therefore use 5 partitions. (I wonder if this is more of a Debian question then an Exim question).

Any help or advice would be appreciated,

John