RE: [Exim] Local Variables in Filters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Keith Goettert
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Local Variables in Filters
Actually don't see it as a problem. Between the filter language and
expression substitution, exim has a very rich environment that begs for
the type of development I am doing. So far, I have not seen significant
performance problems nor do I expect to. The addition of macros or
variables would greatly help readability. I can fully understand that
the inclusion of the C API and also the ability to use PERL may be
better for some things. But, when working on a small project like mine,
it is often better to proof in a higher level environment and then
solidify to C or PERL once features have become concrete.

I encourage others to chime in. I, for one, am having a wonderful time
working within the exim environment!