Re: [Exim] Using Discard and logging a unique message

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Kevin Reed
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Using Discard and logging a unique message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Kevin Reed wrote:

> I have started using discard for a number of different reasons. I can't
> seem to find a way to get a log entry that is unique so that I can track
> what is being done.
>
> Example:
>
>         discard  hosts = /usr/local/exim/rbl-always
>                 log_message = DISCARD: Host listed in RBL-ALWAYS

log_message affects the message that is logged when there is some kind
of rejection. There isn't a channel for it to be used in cases where the
message (or address) is accepted (which is what happens for discard).

> I attempted to add warn to the mix but that then started accepting the
> messages...

You should be able to get something logged if you use warn as well. That
is, before the above, put

  warn hosts = /usr/local/exim/rbl-always
       log_message = ....