[Exim] Retry question / warning messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jan-Peter Koopmann
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Retry question / warning messages
Hi,

if my memory serves me well sendmail sends out a warning mail if it
cannot deliver a mail "in time". It keeps on retrying and will bounce
the mail if the retry time has been reached.

Now in exim I found the retry section and I am quite happy with it, BUT
I cannot find a "warning mail" facility. Personally I think senders
should be informed if a mail is could not be delivered within a suitable
time (e.g. 30 minutes). Can I do this with exim?

Regards,
JP