Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: wzd
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration
Quoth wzd@??? on Mon, Aug 25, 2003:
> The router and the transport as requested:
>
> uucp_route:
>   driver = manualroute
>   domains = ! +local_domains
>   route_list = *     tsfmail.tsf.co.za byname
>   transport = uucp
>   no_more

If you have only one UUCP peer, you can do it simpler:

uucp_route:
driver = accept
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = uucp
no_more

And in the uucp transport, change the command to:

command = "/usr/bin/uux -r -gC - 'tsfmail.tsf.co.za!rmail ${local_part}@${domain}'"

> The problem isn't with uux, Exim is doing the lookup (for the MX record
> of the recipient's domain).. And I just want to stop that from
> happening, since it will invoke a dialup and since exim won't be
> delivering the mail itself anyway..

Changing router to 'accept' should stop it.

According to the docs, however, the lookup should not happen in
the first place. Maybe getting rid of "byname" in route_list
will help, try it first. Philip?

Vadik.

--
XVII:
    Software is like entropy.  It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing,