Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration

Autor: Torsten Luettgert
A: COM.BOXTEMA
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration
On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 12:29, COM.BOXTEMA wrote:
> Hello, it's me again: I'm sorry. ;)
>
> Apparently I had somehow managed to get confused about what no_verify is
> for and apparently it seems to be for control of the VRFY command, arg.

Not really. no_verify in a router specifies that this router is to be
skipped during address verification. This is useful for example if
you have some "smartuser" router at the end which delivers everything
to the local postmaster - this router will accept everything, but
your box should of course not!

> What I want to do: Is stop Exim from doing MX lookups on the domain of
> the message recipient when a certain route is taken (or, even, entirely
> would be fine). How can I do this?

Looks like the manualroute router is what you're looking for. Example:

to_some_machine:
   driver           = manualroute
   domains          = some.machine.here
   route_list       = * 172.16.1.2 byname