[Exim] Exiscan-ACL and Exim

Author: Gordon McKee
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exiscan-ACL and Exim
Hi

I am trying to get exiscan ACL to redirect mail to another account for all the mail that its spam.

I have added the following to the DATA ACL section of the config file

  warn message = X-Redirect-To: spam@???
        spam = nobody

I have been watching the log files and only one email all day of all the spam that has been coming in has been redirected to the spam account.

Interestingly enough the message that got redirected appeared in the mainlog as a regular message - no mention about being spam. All the messages that are spam are getting logged and presumable dropped.

I have also added the following router as the first router in my config file.

begin routers

### GDM 24/08/2003 Exiscan Redirect Router ###
scan_redirect:
     driver = redirect
     condition = ${if def:h_X-Redirect-To: {1}{0}}
     headers_add = X-Original-Recipient: $local_part@$domain
     data = $h_X-Redirect-To:
     headers_remove = X-Redirect-To
     ### Change 'redirect_router' to name of next router ###
     redirect_router = send_to_gateway

### GDM Sendmail to mail.blueyonder.co.uk from AOL and Freeserve
send_to_gateway:

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Many thanks

Gordon