RE: [Exim] SA/Exiscan problem....

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Cory Daehn
A: 'Tim Jackson', exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] SA/Exiscan problem....
> From: Tim Jackson
> Add the user that ClamAV runs as to the UNIX group that Exim
> runs as in
> /etc/group, something like this:
>
> mail:x:12:mail,clamav
>
> then enable the "AllowSupplementaryGroups" option in your clamav.conf
> file.

Actually, I was working from your HOWTO... guess I must have read past
that... although I've had some problems with security settings not agreeing
with programs under Mandrake.

Well, it doesn't seem to be temporarily rejecting messages.. It's absolutely
amazing the sheer number of e-mails we've been rejecting the past 6 months or
so just based on RBL's... my log file is regularly about 65Mb every week...
yikes.

Well, it seems to be working now. Thanks for the help.