[Exim] SpamAssassin/Exiscan-ACL

Autor: Cory Daehn
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] SpamAssassin/Exiscan-ACL
The following is the output on the version of exim installed on my machine
currently...

exim-4.22-3rph.i586.rpm was the source.

(/root) -> exim -bV
Exim version 4.22 #1 built 22-Aug-2003 13:08:45
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2003
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.0.14: (November 18, 2001)
Support for: iconv() PAM TCPwrappers OpenSSL
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply pipe smtp
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf

My question is, what if any, changes will I need to add SA/Exiscan to my
configuration... As much as I'm opposed to the idea, the request has finally
come down due to the latest viruses...    Everything I'm seeing is talking
about compiling exim... something I'd rather not do if I can avoid it since I
have yet to get the 4.x version to build properly on my system for some
reason.

I would also like to explore the possibility of adding SMTP-AUTH to my
configuration, PAM is already built in, but many of my users are virtual
domain users, whose password information is kept in
/etc/vmail/shadow.domain.name...

Any suggestions would be very helpful.