[Exim] Howto clean the Queue of the bad atacchments after fi…

Autor: Daniel Bendersky
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Howto clean the Queue of the bad atacchments after filtered them?
Hi, I just add an ACL that filtered all the viruses or at least lot of
them using this:

-----#
# ACL that is used after the DATA command
-----#

check_message:

---#
# First unpack MIME containers and reject serious errors.

---#

   deny  message = This message contains a MIME error ($demime_reason)
         demime = *
         condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

---#
# Reject typically wormish file extensions. There is almost no
# sense in sending such files by email.

---#

   deny  message = This message contains an unwanted file extension
($found_extension)
         demime = src:vbs:bat:lnk:pif:SRC:VBS:BAT:LNK:PIF

---#

The question now is how I can clean the queue?

I do:
/usr/sbin/exiqgrep -r 'insuppor@???' -i |awk '{print
"/usr/sbin/exim -Mvb " $1}' | sh |grep .pif

And see lot's of mails. I want to Delete them from the Queue, any idea?
--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"