[Exim] Exim not freezing messages?

Autor: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
A: Lista Exim
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim not freezing messages?
--
Hello... Is there some problem that makes Exim stop freezing messages?

I have mail server running Exim and more than 1000 local domains, and
yesterday I noticed that some messages are in the queue for long times
and none are marked as frozen...
Ok, not necessarily all delayed messages have to get frozen, but by the
standart behavior that I notice in this server before yesterday and in
another server on the net, there're always plenty of frozen messages
(spam bounces, timeouts...), that aren't showing in this queue...

I think that it can be the reason that the queue is getting too big, and
people are complaining about delay on the message arrivals...

Thanks in advance.

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior
Analista de Sistema | CPD