Re: [Exim] add header

Autor: Tom Kistner
A: merrioc
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] add header
merrioc@??? wrote:

> how do I remove this anti abuse header from being inserted into emails sent
> from formmail and mailman

Errm. Remove? Why would you want to remove it? :)

> lookuphost:
>   driver = dnslookup
>   condition = "${perl{checkspam}}"
>   domains = ! +local_domains
> headers_add = "X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please
> include it wi$

Looks like you are adding it :)

From exims NOTICE file:

UNSOLICITED EMAIL
-----------------
The use, supply or promotion of Exim for the purpose of sending bulk,
unsolicited electronic mail is incompatible with the basic aims of the
program,
which revolve around the free provision of a service that enhances the
quality
of personal communications. The author of Exim regards indiscriminate
mass-mailing as an antisocial, irresponsible abuse of the Internet.

> http://www.1000facials.com

Woah! :)

> "One Man, One Camera, One Mission"

Indeed :)