RE: [Exim] Mail Stuck in Queue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Segree, Gareth
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Mail Stuck in Queue
Ok! What happened I have a filter that blocks .pif files but for some
strange reason there were a whole lot of email that had .pif attachments
that were queued up.

1) Is there a way to get a report on the sender's email address without
doing complex scripts.
2) Is there some flag to reject the mail immediately and reply to sender and
not wait in the queue for the timeout's