Re: [Exim] Processing routed email.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas J Mueller
A: Jason C. Leach
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Processing routed email.
Hi Jason!

> If we set ourselves up as a low MX and allow the mail to be routed
> through our system, will the transpor process it? Or do I have to
> do more processing?

> It should:
> Enter the server (MX 10 mail.foo.com) -> process w/ transport ->
> route to actual mail server (MX 20 mail.bar.com).

You will have to do more processing. Be default Exim will defer (or
freeze?) a message if it finds out that it is the lowest numbered MX
for a particular domain. That can be changed by setting up a
manualroute router which routes mail for domain "foo.com" explicitly
to the server "mail.bar.com" *after* it has been processed by your
virus scanner transport.

Andy