Re: [Exim] "dynamic" sender_verify_reject -- can v4 acls do …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christian G. Warden
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] "dynamic" sender_verify_reject -- can v4 acls do this?
On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:30:54AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> OTOH it is impossible /with acl_smpt_rcpt/ to accept this broken mail
> for both recipients (because one of them was in @liberal.domain) while
> still denying another broken mail adderessed to
> bar@???,blah@???.
>
> header syntax-checking can only be done later in the DATA ACL and
> Vineet Kumar will probably need to use "set acl_m0 = has-liberal-rcpt"
> to pass this information to the DATA ACL, doing these checks only if
> acl_m0 was != has-liberal-rcpt. - This would accept the broken mail
> for both foo@??? and bar@???, ATM I cannot
> see how one could bounce it to bar@???.

It's possible to add a header in the data acl and reject in a router where
domains = ! +liberal_domains.

I do basically the same thing for spam scanning, storing the maximum of
all recipients' spam score thresholds in acl_m0 and rejecting in the
data acl if possilbe (i.e. the score is above acl_m0.) If it's below
acl_m0, I reject in a router for recipients whose max spam score
threshold is less than the message's spam score.

xn