What is this crap? [Exim] Exiscan with Sophos and Sophie

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] System Filter - Multiple Files based on a lookup
Assumpte: What is this crap? [Exim] Exiscan with Sophos and Sophie
this is not the first email in this list in which I find one of these
idiotic X-Spam-xxxx headers. This one in particular reports as
(probably) spam something with a *negative* score! Apart from being
useless, it adds noise and annoiance.

Giuliano