RE: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f
I have a farly old version of the filter, but has killed all occurrences of
sobig, except a BIG problem: some bad fellow at a machine acting as
secondary MX for my domain did put a filter stripping the entire
attachment , leaving an empty block. such files are not filetered and end
in our mailboxes. There is some RFC that forbite this bad practice ????

Il 20 Aug 2003 alle 15:56, Smith, A.D. immise in rete:

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile