Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f
--
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:18:51 +0100 (BST), Giolla Decair
<giolla@???> wrote:
> Wakko Warner may one day have said:
> [snip]
> > I've noticed lots of them EHLO as "ED".  You could check to see if
> > there's a dot in the HELO name (pretty much all legit mail EHLOs as
> > a FQDN or is that FQHN =)
> > drop    message = We do not accept mail of this kind
> >     condition = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{ED}{yes}{no}}

> Do you have a gernalised version of this which checks for a dot in the
> HELO name?

I'm using :-

deny message = Dont like your HELO/EHLO
hosts = !+relay_hosts
condition = ${if match {$sender_helo_name}{\\.} {no}{yes}}

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign