[Exim] Not Spam-scanned attachment-mails

Autor: EXIM Official Maillist
A: EXIM Official Maillist
Assumpte: [Exim] Not Spam-scanned attachment-mails
Hi

I've integrated the Spam-blocker "SpamAssassin" into Exim 4.20 and
it works fine. But mails that have files attached will be scanned
but not recognized as spam.
A testmail that is recognized as spam is detected as spam, but the
same mail, that has an attachment is not recognized as spam.
In the log I can see that the mail is scanned with spamassassin:

<= root@??? U=mail P=spam-scanned S=8678 id=E19pNO8-0004Eo-Hn@???

The same with a mail without attachment:

<= root@??? U=mail P=spam-scanned S=8678 id=E19pOox-0004Qg-97@???

I can't see any diffrence but the mail is not marked as ***SPAM***

Hope someone can help me to fix the prob :-)

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter

*!!!LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX!!!*