[Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909

Autor: Greg Folkert
A: Exim users list
Assumpte: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909
--
Okay Philip, I just received your book you wrote on Exim4.

What gives you the right to completely make me lose 4 hours today... and
probably another 4 hours tomorrow... with MANY more hours lost playing
with Exim AGAIN.

The only thing I have to say. It passed my Acid test with flying colors.

Open the book and start reading anywhere. If I can pickup where it is
going without read previous pages... it is a well written book.

Bravo and job well done.

Now about this config problem I have... just kidding.

Now the only thing I really have to complain about... is it's
availability. Only Softpro in the US carries it. I could not goto a
local bookstore I have near me (not BN or Waldenbooks) and even order
it. What gives with that?

--
greg, greg@???

Your face is like an imperfectly shaven tennis ball.