Re: [Exim] help for authenticators configuration with exim 4…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Email-Lists SureStorm.com
A: patrick
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] help for authenticators configuration with exim 4.20
Hi Patrick,

i have configured just this week Exim 4.20 with users authenticated on
PAM using a transparent pam module (pam_exim.so). My configurations are
availabe here: http://www.surestorm.com/data/

Using a pam module the only requisite is have a file named exim in the
pam directory /etc/pam.d to specify how to check users against pam.

First read the document about how to authenticate users on pam via an
special module to be compiled (it's so easy, just 5 minutes work). The
direct link is this http://www.surestorm.com/data/Exim_pam_exim.html

Then read the config files
(http://www.surestorm.com/data/Exim_exim.conf.txt and
http://www.surestorm.com/data/Exim_pam.d_exim_file.txt) to identify all
the information you must provide (domain name, smtp hostname and a bit
more lines). I would be so pleased to asnwer any questions about this
type of instalation, like a friend (Frank) did with me.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gonzalez