[Exim] unthawing the entire queue in one pass

Autor: Vincent Danen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] unthawing the entire queue in one pass
--
Is there a way to unthaw the entire queue in one pass rather than using -bp
to view the queue and then manually passing the IDs to -Mt manually?

Thanks.

I had some issues with msec changing the mode of exim from 4755 to 711 on
Mandrake and as a result I've got a whole queue full of frozen messages.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/