RE: [Exim] Blocking based on the subject

Autor: Rick Cooper
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Blocking based on the subject

<snip>

I tried the following test which works just as it should with a subject of:
    this subject has ONE in the middle

deny message = Bad Mojo For You With the Subject Of $rh_Subject
set acl_c9 = ONE
    condition = ${if or {\
                    {!eq{$rh_Subject:}{}}\
                    {match{${lc:$acl_c9}}{${lc:$rh_Subject:}}}\
                    }\
                    {yes}{no}}

I think the problem may be the fact you are not adding the : in $rh_Subject:
so I think it would be '${quote_mysql:${h_subject:}}'

You might try '%${quote_mysql:${h_subject:}}%' (which is why I trapped the
blank subject)
to match if the subject CONTAINS the user's target string ... I would think
you would also want to normalize the case in the table and the subject
string for better matching (both lc or uc)