[Exim] exim 4.2 and debian

Author: Jason Shultz
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim 4.2 and debian
I'm currently running the stable distribution of debian "woody". I know a
lot of you have migrated on to exim 4.2. since it's listed as unstable in
the packagages database I was wondering what I should be doing. Should I sit
back with what debian has as the stable version of exim? Should I upgrade to
3.36 (which is currently in the testing stage) or go full tilt and go for
4.2? What are the benefits of moving forward? Is it going to be a
complicated mess to upgrade? Just lots of questions. . . .

Jas Shultz

Open Sky Media

Graphic Print Logo Design

www.openskymedia.com