Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server

Página Inicial
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server
Fernando Sanchez wrote:

> They would be 2 different servers, the one with exim installed I want to
> keep free of space load, while the other one could eventually get filled.

<snip>

> That's exactly what i want to avoid, could there be a way to make imap
> to delete messages once downloaded to the remote host (either a pop host
> or the webmail server)?

If you want to have the webmail service _not_ run on your main Exim
server, then the simplest solution will be to set up Exim on the
webmail server as well, and have the main Exim server deliver the
messages for your webmail users to the webmail server's Exim. This
copy of Exim can then store the messages locally, and the webmail
system (whatever you decide to use) can access them.