Re: [Exim] Is sun.mmic.net a Yahoo server?

Author: ODHIAMBO G. Washington
To: Adam D. Barratt
Subject: Re: [Exim] Is sun.mmic.net a Yahoo server?
* Adam D. Barratt <exim-users@???> [20030815 16:04]: wrote:
> ODHIAMBO G. Washington wrote, Friday, August 15, 2003 1:59 PM
>
> [...]
> > Does anyone know if these days Yahoo sends out their e-mails via
> > an intermediate server called sun.mmic.net ??
> [...]
> > A user johdoe@??? sends an e-mail to mabibi@???. This
> > mail is forwarded to validclient@???
> >
> > When this mail hits wananchi.com, it's arriving via sun.mmic.net. Now
> > I am wondering if this is a valid Yahoo server??? Shall I trust it?
>
> My first thought was that sun.mmic.net was an MX for mabibitours.com. It's a
> little hard to check, however, as mabibitours.com does not appear to
> exist...

The point here is I masked the real addresses against my $$$$-minded pals who
are lurking for the addresses.

The only thing I want to establish is whether sun.mmic.net is part of the Yahoo
mail system.

Thanks for trying and do have a nice weekend;)

        Best regards,
        Odhiambo Washington
        Wananchi Online Ltd.

___W_A_N_A_N_C_H_I__O_N_L_I_N_E__L_T_D___The People's Choice______
Wananchi Head Office    |*|     Tel: +254 2 313 985-9
1st Flr Loita, Loita St.|*|     Fax: +254 2 313 922
10286-GPO, NAIROBI, KE  |*|     e-mail: <wash at wananchi dot com>
++

Micros~1 :
For when quality, reliability
and security just aren't